Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Results 1 to 10 of 10



  1. #1
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,495
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is a follow-up video from Jack Tretton on the earlier PS3 Slim 120 GB GamesCom announcement along with some PS3 Regular vs PS3 Slim Comparison Pics and a PS3 Slim Pack Shot.

    To quote: It's confirmed! The PlayStation 3 is now available for $299. Yes, NOW!

    Today, Kaz Hirai also announced a new, slimmer form factor 120 GB PS3 (available September 1st). SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton shows off the new hardware in this video.

    Itching for a closer look at the new PS3? We've got [Register or Login to view links].

    Check out the videos below!









    Video: PlayStation 3 Now $299, PS3 Slim Hits September 1st

    Video: PlayStation 3 Now $299, PS3 Slim Hits September 1st

    Video: PlayStation 3 Now $299, PS3 Slim Hits September 1st

    More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images


  2. #2
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,495
    Sponsored Links

    Thumbs Up

    Sponsored Links
    Here are some PS3 Regular vs PS3 Slim Comparison Pics from Sony, and also a PS3 Slim Pack Shot!
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images


  3. #3
    Registered User Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    145
    Sponsored Links

    Neither nor

    Sponsored Links
    I can't see where to put (upgrade) a harddrive. Under the bluray drive? shouldn't be the perfect place....

  4. #4
    Toucan Sam CJPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,174
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    I can't see where to put (upgrade) a harddrive. Under the bluray drive? shouldn't be the perfect place....
    Yes, that is the spot, right under the Blu-ray drive.

  5. #5
    Registered User JesusFMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    67
    Ha, That's a hell of an information in here man!

    I say it before and I say it now, this is what I call reliable information, well explained and detailed too. Ohh boy, I just hope I get to see one of those ('cause there's no way I'm gonna buy it, it still really ugly to my eyes XD).

    I looks a lot more better that the one was shown in the "Philippines Video" but, again, looks really cheap as it is (ahh I still don't like it, reminds me a little the PS2 Slim, which I never bought for the same reason I won't buy this ).

    P.D. Is there something wrong with your site, it was giving me a lot of errors, were you improving your site? or...... was it the "PS3 Slim Ghost" ?? ..... jk.

    See ya!

  6. #6
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,495
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    P.D. Is there something wrong with your site, it was giving me a lot of errors, were you improving your site? or...... was it the "PS3 Slim Ghost" ?? ..... jk.
    Yep, it's due to the massive amount of traffic due to the 3.0 Firmware and PS3 Slim news hehe.. we are working on sorting it now though.

  7. #7
    Registered User cerberus03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    this was inevitabel lol. sony did the same thing with ps1 and 2. i feel cheated cos i had to buy the 40gb model for 379.99 dunno how much that is in US dollars. either way i like the original ps3. it has the polished black effect and looks way more stylish.

  8. #8
    Registered User maxpwer222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by cerberus03 View Post
    this was inevitabel lol. sony did the same thing with ps1 and 2. i feel cheated cos i had to buy the 40gb model for 379.99 dunno how much that is in US dollars. either way i like the original ps3. it has the polished black effect and looks way more stylish.
    You spent more money so that you could have the PS3 for the last few years. You could have waited to buy the PS3 until they dropped the price, but you would not have been able to play it obviously. That is what you paid more for. It is not a rip off to have the price dropped.

    I love it because it will increase the Userbase of PS3 owners and this will show developers that it IS worthwhile to design games specifically for the PS3. They should have done it sooner, but I cannot complain.

  9. #9
    Registered User AirRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    This is an awesome update for Playstation, and its a lot more affordable which will raise sales. But in my experience the slim models always had more bugs and problems. Hopefully Sony wont make the same mistake for PS3.

  10. #10
    Registered User poulpy144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by AirRaider View Post
    This is an awesome update for Playstation, and its a lot more affordable which will raise sales. But in my experience the slim models always had more bugs and problems. Hopefully Sony wont make the same mistake for PS3.
    i hope too!! i've always many problem with ps2 slim models like you!!
    we will see....

 

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News