Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did anyone else notice that while scrolling through the news page when he went to the LBP GOTY icon it said:

"18 new levels"...I mean thats gotta be more than what was in the MGS pack right?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What I would like to see is a way to make sub folders for my media, so I can store my media where 'I' want it..

To me this update is like 'ok'... but to be honest they have failed... with their big 'update'...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They have plenty of time to release more updates for more features folks. why are people treating this update as the "final update"? seriously, they have not even announced "all" of the features of this firmware update anyway. so those expecting cross-game chat shouldn't whine until after the update is actually released.

i know there's not going to be backwards compatibility, but if you want backwards compatibility why not just go out and buy a ps2? i still have mine and haven't complained for day one. i never even used my ps2 since i bought my ps3 however.

point is, the firmware update isn't released, and how many people noticed they have not showed any of the new friends list features? think about that; don't complain.

YES! I've been waiting for a new xmb screen for a long time now!
    and what the hell, if your not playing your ps2 games on your ps2 then why would you want to play them on your ps3?

Now..the only thing i wish they would update, is the speed of the internet browser. It's slow as hell..

Registered User snowisawesome00's Avatar
    im not really suprised about no b/c... though the patent thing is kinda wierd...
    is it just me or are most of the new "features" in this update useless? well i guess it's better than nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu1 View Post
    What I would like to see is a way to make sub folders for my media, so I can store my media where 'I' want it..

To me this update is like 'ok'... but to be honest they have failed... with their big 'update'...
    Yeah, wouldnt mind more control over the hdd.

Dynamic themes ? What they have finally add this future to themes ? Cool.

But i wonder will we be able to create our own themes with animation ? I don't want to buy them or use official ones.
    DMC animmated theme would be a rocking thing on my TV !
    Last edited by antonzvl; 08-23-2009 at 02:17 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News