Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Trailer for PS3 is Available

Sponsored Links
    Today Kombo.com (linked above) has shared a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 trailer for PlayStation 3.

Scheduled for an Autumn 2009 release on PS3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is an upgraded version of Team Ninja's hack and slash action sequel, with brand-new features added making it more than a direct port.

This is in similar fashion to the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma released on PS3, which included improved graphical detail, new enemies, and dual katanas (Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang).

From the video's caption, to quote: Ninja Gaiden is going to take the PS3 by storm. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is preparing to massacre PS3 gamers this September. If this new trailer doesn't convince you that this version is awesome, then nothing will.

Video: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Trailer for PS3 is Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wasn't really sure if i wanted it or not, but this pretty much convinced me, it looks awesome!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am also looking forward to this game, and it looks to be my next purchase to be honest.

yeah, NGS is a must have!

i didn't play the first one.. do i have to play it to get the major story?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News