Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: New Sony PS3 Ad Reveals US Sales Numbers and More!

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony has released a new "It Only Does Everything" advertisement for the PS3 entertainment system that reveals US sales numbers to the tune of 14 million users in the United States!

It also shows some awesome in-game footage of both old and upcoming PlayStation 3 games, however, Kevin Butler does not appear in the video unfortunately.

To quote: Your PlayStation Network account makes the PlayStation 3 system more than just a console. It becomes an entertainment machine. Download hundreds of games, free demos, add-ons, movies, exclusive shows, TV series and more.

Those interested can check it out via the official US PlayStation site [Register or Login to view links]!

Video: New Sony PS3 Ad Reveals US Sales Numbers and More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's cool Sony, but what I really want to know is what's up with that new cech-2101 model? I'm waiting for it, hurry up with some details.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It does seem that VGChartz is grossly under-tracking PS3 sales. The difference is over 600,000. No wonder the apparent PS3 sales momentum has not been reflected on VGChartz. It is good to see that the console is getting better attention even though it remains less than it deserves.

Big Grin

slowly will be be in the lead!!! there are so many good games coming out, so i don't worry!!!

Banned User

Thumbs Down

It looks like the "It Only Does Everything" is soon to be a lie.

"It Only Does Everything" except Linux.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    It looks like the "It Only Does Everything" is soon to be a lie.

"It Only Does Everything" except Linux.
    Wait a second! The PS3 can make me food while I play? Awesome, can you tell me how to activate that feature? I hate getting up while in the middle of a game to go make some food.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris9092 View Post
    Wait a second! The PS3 can make me food while I play? Awesome, can you tell me how to activate that feature? I hate getting up while in the middle of a game to go make some food.
    yep!

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3grill_2006-11-21.jpg  

Question

Is there anyone on here to confirm this? My buddy said that there was 14 million user accounts on MW2 alone. Is this true?

Big Grin

It can also make you a sandwich while you're waiting for your 3rd party games to install.

Banned User

Wink

yea, its called a girlfriend.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News