Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New Remember Me PS3 Trailer and Concept Art Out

Sponsored Links
    DONTNOD Entertainment Creative Director JMax announced today that a new Remember Me PS3 trailer video and concept art is out!

To quote: Hi everyone. It's Jmax from Dontnod here again to talk to you some more about Remember Me, ahead of its 7th June PlayStation 3 launch, and give you an exclusive look at the game with some new concept art and screenshots.

I hope that you can see from the art the effort that the wonderful art team at Dontnod have put into creating the world of Remember Me!

I hope that you have found the time to discover more about the world of Remember Me by having a look at created that was essentially the opening part of Antoine's story. This new film can be seen as the closing chapter as a very different Antoine looks back on his life in 2084.

We are getting very close to the release of the game now, which we are all very excited about. [Register or Login to view links], with all the extra moves available to Nilin included as a bonus.

The additional moves can be used in the Combo Lab, where you can customise your fighting style. We are very proud of this part of the game as it provides a depth to the combat rarely seen in action-adventure games.

If you are a gamer that enjoys the intricacies of a deep combat system there are literally thousands of different possible combos at Nilin's disposal and if you prefer a lighter approach you can easily adapt your combos to help you take on different enemies or adapt to any situation.

As before, if you have any questions please ask them below and I will do my utmost to answer them. In the meantime, don't forget you can check out all of our videos on our [Register or Login to view links]. Remember you soon!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was a great game to start with then you fight too many zombies all the time and make it a boring repetitive game. I was going to give it 9/10 for being awesome but after all the fighting its now a 4/10.

It's got so much potential of being an awesome game if it wasn't for the fighting every min.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i agree mate. i've only played a few hrs and it's awesome. but if it gets repetitive from fighting it will ruin the game. i still will buy it to play when its released on psn though.

Yea, I just had a good go at it and its got a lot of fighting. its like Tomb Raider and Uncharted as a lot of climbing and jumping then its got a lot of fighting which is repetitive. Run, jump, run fight, run, fight, run jump, fight, run, run, jump oh look a boss fight. movie, repeat.

I've completed 51% and not really interested in finishing it. I think I will hoping it gets better but I doubt it. I've already lost interest in the story and not sure why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I'm now at 72% and it SUCKS. I have 2 invisible people fighting me which I cant see and a nightmare to fight. Its not just those 2 as they call heaps of other zombies so you have an unlimited number of zombies fighting you and 2 you cant see which you cant stop attacking you.

Its just a fighting game with a touch of what could've been an awesome game but turns out to be a stupid fighting game. I'm not going to bother finishing it. I'm not going to buy it. When I watched the video clip the other day on PSN I thought it was awesome. It turns out that video clip is NOT gameplay, its just a in-game video clip.

There are many games like this. They show you something awesome and it turns out to be total crap. But there are also games that you know nothing about which turn out to be the best games ever like Dishonored. I drop my score to 3/10. could've been great, but its not.

BTW, That "Live action trailer" above has no gameplay in it. So dont expect it to look like that as it doesn't.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 06-03-2013 at 12:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

StanSmith Thanks for the review. I had not even heard of this game until a few weeks ago, and that's never a good sign.

Remember Me its not a bad game but LAST OF US is a AWSOME GAME RELEASE DATE IN 10 DAYS

If anyone in AUS is interested tonight Good Game on ABC2 at 8:30 have a review of Remember Me. They give it 5.5/10 which is higher than I give it but about the same review as I did.

If anyone outside of AUS is interested in Good Game you can get the podcast or view it on their website. I just watched the podcast thats why I know what they are showing later on TV tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYRIDER666 View Post
    Remember Me its not a bad game but LAST OF US is a AWSOME GAME RELEASE DATE IN 10 DAYS
    I've been waiting patiently for a patch for the demo to play it as I cant patch it myself. I guess I'll have to wait for the release and play it that way.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 06-04-2013 at 06:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Remember Me, cus im a rubbish game, 3.5/10, graphically really good, but Repetitive, there are better games you should be wasting your life playing, there are a couple of good ideas in the game but implemented into a rubbish game just makes this mediocre.

Wait till you get to about 70% and have to fight heaps of those zombies and 2 invisible people that you cant stop. its impossible and a game stopper. I'm never going to finish it because of that 1 boss fight. Its just too stupid.

If you remove all the fighting it would be an awesome game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News