Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New PS3 Patch and DLC Info for The Fight: Lights Out

Sponsored Links
    US Producer Josh Miller has shared a video and news of a new PS3 patch and DLC information on The Fight: Lights Out today for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.

To quote: Today we're bringing you the first update to the game. This update resolves several small issues reported by players and includes the ability to make your fighter transparent in order to get a better view of your opponent.

If that weren't enough, you will now be able to use all of the boss characters as well as the main man, Duke, to use in both online and offline multiplayer modes as part of the Duke DLC pack.

The patch will soon be available to download when you start up the game and the Duke DLC will be available from PlayStation Store in December.

The Fight: Lights Out is a brand new type of fighting game. It puts your moves and your actions directly into the game, with an unprecedented level of freedom. Your own skill is the only limit.

But as with all great new things, there is, of course, some great new rules and details to learn. Freedom is better when you know what to do with it, so we've put together these little bonus tutorials to help everyone get to grips with this wholly new way to play fighting games.

Video: New PS3 Patch and DLC Info for The Fight: Lights Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still no way to play this game on a jailbroken ps3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Galva View Post
    still no way to play this game on a jailbroken ps3?
    here is the update to get it working [Register or Login to view links] or [Register or Login to view links] or if your game has another game id then look for it with update finder...

tested with hermes v4b and OM 2.1I-2 on external, the update requires only firmware 3.41

hell yeah... I've been waiting for this

ohh man i can't thank you enough!!! have been looking around for this everywhere... just when i was getting bored of sports champions.. thanks man.

Thumbs Up

thanks friend let the game begin!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News