Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New PlayStation Move PS3 Tech Demo Arrives

Sponsored Links
    SCEE Blog Manager James Gallagher has shared a fresh PlayStation Move PS3 motion controller tech demo video today.

To quote: While some of you already have the new PlayStation Move motion controller in your hands and others are just hours away, it seems a good time to post this tech demo from Move's inventor, Dr Richard Marks.

I particularly like the sculpting part and I really hope this makes it's way into a game one day as a weapon customisation tool.

I hope you're enjoying Move so far, those of you that have your hands on it.

In case you missed it, here's a video interview I shot with Richard when he visited London a couple of months ago.

Video: New PlayStation Move PS3 Tech Demo Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i bought 320gb move pack ps3, and i must say about move it is... really accurate i get bonus full version of champrionship sports and i keep playing go get one!

Sponsored Links

Angry :

Sponsored Links
    mine just keep its color PINK WHY?! i want green, blue, etc anything but not pink!

I've seen the sculpting part on a different video already, so nothing new was shown in this video..

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News