Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Trailer: Night Racing

Sponsored Links
    Senior Product Marketing Manager Stephanie Yoshimoto has shared a new GT5 PS3 trailer video today on the PlayStation Blog dubbed Gran Turismo 5: Night Racing.

To quote: As you may have seen, a brand new trailer for Gran Turismo 5 was debuted on the God of War III Blu-ray disc.

So for those of you who saw unofficial copies of it, I want to share that trailer in HD, which can also be found on the [Register or Login to view links] along with all of the latest and greatest Gran Turismo news.

Fans who purchase God of War III will also be able to view the trailer as a part of the Blu-ray when it is available on store shelves beginning this Tuesday, March 16.

I'm sure you noticed the teaser footage for night racing in this trailer. This feature was first revealed in the February issue of [Register or Login to view links], as part of their 10-page cover story on GT5, but this trailer is the first opportunity fans have to see it in action. Night racing is just one of many new GT5 features.

The game will not only include improved features, but also a host of exciting new ones that will be revealed in the coming months. To whet your appetite even further, here are a few new GT5 screenshots that just came in!

As you may have heard, our Senior VP of Marketing and PSN, Peter Dille, announced at the GDC press conference that Gran Turismo 5 will be hitting store shelves this year.

There's lots in store for GT5 this year, so stay tuned here on the PS blog and the official GT website for the latest news and info on the game.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't wanna see any more videos, I just want to play it right now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder how the real damage-system will be, as it was briefly shown in this trailer, but it looked like it was limited to only missing doors etc, no real dents..

Personally I think GT5 will dissapoint very much, as it has been hyped way too much and took way too much time before it was released..

It looks awesome, taking a long time to get here, but G'damn it looks like its going to be SWEEEEEEET!!

The nighttime racing is reminding me a lot of playing Wangan Midnight on PS3. The only difference seems to be the controls. But most definitely, with all these trailers of the game going around, I want to play it right now.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News