Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New God of War III PS3 Video Showcases Updated Build

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStationUniversity.com (linked above) has uncovered a new God of War III PS3 video that showcases an updated build of the game.

Apparently the video, dubbed Creating the Chimera, is part of a Slurpee promotion.

According to PSU, a variety of content can be unlocked, including a dynamic PS3 theme, in-game costumes for Kratos, and PC desktop wallpapers.

To quote: "In the following Creating the Chimera documentary you'll not only enjoy Sony Santa Monica describe their enemy character design process, but also at around the seven-minute mark you'll spot the latest build of the game.

Though the quality of the video is not up to scratch, you may notice improved lighting with new sunlight effects, and also the latest inclusion of object motion blur, making the gameplay all the more realistic."

Video: New God of War III PS3 Video Showcases Updated Build

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is when you realize that game is not only about graphics, it's important to have very relistic characters that actually support the game. I think that these guys are doing such a great work with God of War III and I'd like to see how do they create the amazing colossus.

By the way, everytime I see new screenshots and gameplay, the game keeps looking better and better, I can't wait to play it.
    Last edited by JesusFMA; 02-03-2010 at 02:27 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    This is when you realize that game is not only about graphics, it's important to have very relistic characters that actually support the game. I think that these guys are doing such a great work with God of War III and I'd like to see how do they create the amazing colossus.

By the way, everytime I see new screenshots and gameplay, the game keeps looking better and better, I can't wait to play it.
    The same as jesusFMA.. and man i cant wait even more

lol.. wait.. i'll just go and pre order it right now..
    heheh

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News