Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: New Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3 Gameplay Video

Sponsored Links
    Eidos Montreal Community Manager Kyle Stallock has shared a new Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3 gameplay video today with fans.

To quote: I'm excited to share the second gameplay trailer for [Register or Login to view links] on PS3!

In it you'll find more footage on combat, augmentations, in-game menus, and upgrade trees than we've ever publicly shown. If you pay attention, you might even sneak a peek at our hacking mini-game and a weapon modification that toys with the term "hand cannon."

And to those of you who think you've seen everything after watching the leaked footage (yeah, we know it exists...), to quote legendary Canadian rock group Bachman Turner Overdrive, "you ain't seen nothin' yet."

In other news, I'm pleased to announce that I and other members of the studio are presently readying content to distribute specifically to this great blog.

After spending four challenging but passionate years developing a sequel to one of the most revered videogames of all-time, everyone involved can't wait to talk. We're very, very excited, and we hope you are too. See you all soon!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Two words. Freaking. Amazing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just can't allow myself to get excited about this game yet. After the failure that was DeusEx 2 I just don't wanna risk another let down.

This does look something to look forwards to, weapons & Augs ....BADASS!

This looks really good. I REALLY hope it can live up-to the originals legacy.. i still occasionally replay the original its that damn good. So where's this leaked footage at? haha

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News