Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Netflix on the PS3 Promotion is Available Now

Sponsored Links
    Over the last week we reported that the Netflix PS3 Instant Streaming Disc has begun shipping (over 100,000 according to the [Register or Login to view links]) and saw some videos of it in action on Sony's PlayStation 3 console.

Today, Netflix VP of Corporate Communications Steve Swasey has shared another brief promotional video (below) on the PlayStation Blog as follows:

Great news for everyone who wants to instantly watch movies and TV episodes via your PS3: it's available now! If you've requested a Netflix instant streaming disc for PS3, it's on its way to you. If you haven't, go to [Register or Login to view links] today to get your disc.

Instantly watch movies and TV episodes streamed from Netflix via your PS3. Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got mine Friday and I'm love'n it. I've had no experience with the Xbox verison but it's nice to not watch the streaming section on a PC.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got mine too and love it! I even ordered another disc for my other PS3. The interface it nice, functions just like a Bluray menu. And most importantly, we don't have to fork over extra $$ (for XBL Gold) like the Xbox Live Gold members do just to get Netflix streaming.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News