Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Knowing ND this was probably a real time rendered cinematic from the game, using the real in-game models and the game engine.
    By now we all know what ND is capable of, no doubt possible anymore.

This is the result Sony promised to its costumers 6 years ago...

Lets hope the PS4 doesn't have such a silly architecture making it impossible to develop on it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I only like a handful of movies with this sort of plot, definitely not going to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I only like a handful of movies with this sort of plot, definitely not going to get this.
    It's probably not in-game footage. I know they used videos for a lot of the scenes in Uncharted 2.
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 12-12-2011 at 02:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Then whats the whole point of the message at the beginning of the video ?

"Oh look, we're streaming a pre rendered video on a PS3".

Logically, it would want to mean its real time if i'm not wrong. I don't see the point of saying its taken from an actual PS3 if its pre rendered, that would be retarded.

When the girls says "This is out routine" at 1:01, it just reminded me of how Uncharted 3 felt like a routine of doing some puzzles, killing enemies and then watching a cut-scene. I do hope this game isn't like that.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News