Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Meet the Women of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has shared a video interview today on the PlayStation Blog with the ladies of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3.

To quote: I had a chance to speak with Emily Rose and Claudia Black, aka Elena Fisher and Chloe Frazier, co-stars of the upcoming Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Both will certainly sound familiar, but if you're wondering where you've seen them before, both Claudia and Emily have pretty extensive TV resumés.

That makes it all the more impressive when they talk about how much they've enjoyed their time making Uncharted 2.

Personally, I really couldn't get over how everyone in the cast resembles their in-game counterparts.

It made talking to them feel like I was talking to the characters. Hope you enjoyed.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great stuff. I want to play it even more now. What they say about pre-written scripts could not be more true.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News