Video: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds PS3 Trailer
Capcom's Product Marketing Manager John Diamonon has revealed a brand new PS3 trailer video today for the upcoming title Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
Although details are scarce at the moment, it is confirmed to be hitting Sony's PlayStation 3 entertainment system in Spring, 2011.
Here's what we know so far:
• Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
• Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
• 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
• Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
To quote: For more information, visit -
- Web site: http://marvelvscapcom3.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/marvelvscapcom
- Community: http://capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom
Welcome to the New Age of Pringles. Coming Spring 2011. 'Nuff said.
it is a good fighting game but it is like any fighting game in my opinion too repetitive. This is always the same game except that there will be a lot of character but this is only my opinion, it also has good sides is a good fighting game anyway.
Hopefully it's just MvC2 with prettier graphics and whatnot. Although it would be great to see how the wheel in a sense gets reinvented with MvC3. I just hope that this doesn't flop like Capcom Fighting Evolution.