Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds PS3 Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Capcom's Product Marketing Manager John Diamonon has revealed a brand new PS3 trailer video today for the upcoming title Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

Although details are scarce at the moment, it is confirmed to be hitting Sony's PlayStation 3 entertainment system in Spring, 2011.

Here's what we know so far:

• Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.

• Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!

• 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.

• Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.

To quote: For more information, visit -

- Web site: [Register or Login to view links]
    - Twitter: [Register or Login to view links]
    - Community: [Register or Login to view links]

Welcome to the New Age of Pringles. Coming Spring 2011. 'Nuff said.

Check out the trailer below!

Video: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds PS3 Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WTF?! Chris Redfield is in the game?

I really don't play street fighter that much but i like it a lot. but this one looks like something to own.

I'm really intrigued.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    tatsunoko vs capcom meets ssf4. i think i'd sell my first born to play MvC3. this has got to be the start of something good.

Thumbs Up

This is the game that I have been waiting for. I really hope I get to play with Nova in this game.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    tatsunoko vs capcom meets ssf4. i think i'd sell my first born to play MvC3. this has got to be the start of something good.
    Same here, I second that motion!

OMG This is like the best news ever ever ever!!! So excited!!!

it is a good fighting game but it is like any fighting game in my opinion too repetitive. This is always the same game except that there will be a lot of character but this is only my opinion, it also has good sides is a good fighting game anyway.

Hopefully it's just MvC2 with prettier graphics and whatnot. Although it would be great to see how the wheel in a sense gets reinvented with MvC3. I just hope that this doesn't flop like Capcom Fighting Evolution.

Banned User
    I don't think it's possible to make a bigger pile than Capcom Fighting Jam. The worst part is the potential that title had. (Especially in it's 3D conception, with characters like Mike Haggar).

I just hope that they don't screw up the music for the Western release like they did on TVC. Unlikely it'll be 2D, but it'd be better if it was, and not like Street Fighter 4.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News