Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Lord Of The Rings: Aragorns Quest PS3 Trailer Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Product Manager Alex Friend has shared a video trailer today for Lord Of The Rings: Aragorns Quest on the PS3 entertainment system.

To quote: Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is soon to be wielding its sword on the PS3 and we've got an exclusive trailer courtesy of WB Games showing just what Aragorn can do with a Move powered Sword!

Aragorn's Quest is set to the story of Samwise Gamgee. Eight years after the War of the Ring he is now Mayor of Hobbiton. While preparing for a visit from King Elesar, Sam retells the tales of his adventure to his children and of the King when he was the warrior Aragorn.

You'll come across all the themes that you know from the Lord of the Rings as you ride from Bree to Rivendell where the Hobbits are given their quest and the Fellowship of the Ring is formed. Ride through Rohan, Helms Deap and many other classic settings from the epic story.

We wouldn't want to reveal too much here, but check out the trailer and see how the PlayStation Move motion controller allows you to truly become the Hero of the fantasy classic.

Video: Lord Of The Rings: Aragorns Quest PS3 Trailer Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I swear this game was already out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The JB version is already out, the same happened to PES 2011, FIFA 2011 and others, we have full 'demo' versions to try!

Agree with the people above. I thought : A trailer for a game that I've already "own" ??

Jailbreak is faster than the official release here in my country, great !

I'm sorry, but the graphics on this game remind me of like N64, I'm definitely not impressed.

The game was apparently ported over from Wii once the developers heard that the ps3 was getting motion controls, so the graphics are sub par. Also from what I've played of the game, it doesn't do a good job of capturing the actual motions making everything feel more "wii-ish", lacking the accuracy of games like sports champions.

P.S. I'm also pretty sure that this game came out already like a week ago. A guy called DSP bought the game and already has part of a play through finished.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News