Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 Now $39.99, Move Support Enabled

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor has revealed today alongside some fresh video footage that LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3 is now $39.99 and that PlayStation Move support is now enabled!

To quote: Forgive us for sounding like a late-night infomercial, but... now for an amazing low price of $39.99, you can own LittleBigPlanet 2, and experience a whole new world that millions of people love, plus discover over 5.2 million user-generated games!

All with Sackboy at your side! If you haven't picked up LBP2... what are you waiting for!

LittleBigPlanet 2: Now Move-enabled

Earlier this week, many of you downloaded the latest free update for LBP2, but did you know you can NOW control your Sackboy with a Move controller in one hand and a Navigation controller in another? Check out the video below to see another fun way to play LBP2.

And while you get comfy with the all new Move controls, be on the lookout for the upcoming [Register or Login to view links], available on the PlayStation Store on September 13th - not long!

Disney Pixar's Toy Story Packs on the PlayStation Store!

If you've been asleep for the past few weeks, you might've missed our release of five different DLC packs featuring new levels and costumes of your favorite cast of characters from the Toy Story franchise. To infinity and beyond! Be sure to visit the PlayStation Store and pick these up today.

And for a limited time, be sure to download the [Register or Login to view links]. Get it before its gone.

Video: LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 Now $39.99, Move Support Enabled

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am I the only one here who can't stand Little big planet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    me too heymanhru.. LOL

I love it... play it with my wife sometimes... She can't stand some of the games I play though... hehehe

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News