Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Leaked PS4 Trailers Hint at PlayStation 4 E3 2010 Reveal?

Sponsored Links
    Today GamesRadar.com (linked above) has uncovered two purportedly leaked viral video trailers from YouTube user SCElabs, which may be intended for Sony's PS4 and hint at a PlayStation 4 E3 2010 reveal!

Of course, this news comes despite Sony previously citing the PS3 will have a ten year lifespan and Sony CEO Jack Tretton stating PS4 will arrive only when technology exceeds the PS3 entertainment system.

[Register or Login to view links] reports that the viral videos appear to be promoting Modern Warfare 2 going 3D on the PS3 despite the PS4 logo.

To date, there have been countless PS4 rumors (like this one and this one) so feel free to share your comments below if you feel these videos are legit or just part of a viral marketing campaign.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not true Not True Not True once again another fake video.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm inclined to agree with Kotaku's take on them at promoting Modern Warfare 2 going 3D on the PS3, although if so leave it to Sony marketing to add a PS4 logo in the videos to confuse people, eh?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Most likely it is the ps3's 3D Demo of Modern Warfare, but i do like the ending though, although why would they add the PS4 logo now? Like they said previously, when newer technology arrives, then the ps4 will be out. Maybe they are starting to look at options and are telling the public by using this... lol

Yea the glasses made you believe it was for 3D and then the soldier running at the guy. So i would obviously assume it was not for PS4.

Ehhhh is all I got to say, why even promote anything in the leads of the ps3 successor right now ??

Lightbulb

Maybe they are suggesting the 3D update on the PS3 makes it effectively the PS4?

Banned User
    Well $ony have lied about the removal of Other OS and they keep lying about all sorts of things. I don't believe anything they say now.

The PS4 will be out before the 10 years of PS3.

The PS3 has a 10 year lifespan as they will bring the PS4 out and the PS3 will only last 10 years. I predict the PS4 will be out when the PS3 has had a lifespan of about 7-8 years so it will only live for another 2-3 years then thats it as the consoles die from YLOD and $ony will refuse to fix them.

Sony Hardware PR says it is a fake: [Register or Login to view links]

They might just consider that having the 3D glasses and eventually the move controller means the PS3 is already there. Note also that they used to change the logo font every new console which does not seem to see the case. So maybe their message will be : PS3+Glasses(+move)=PS4

It would be kind of stupid in my opinion to talk this soon about the ps4 : they would start earlier than MS or nintendo but the PS3 is just starting to take off compared to the others. They will be releasing glasses/3D and the move controller to even push further those sales figures and also going a bit more mainstream so talking this soon about the next gen would be like shooting a bullet at the current in my opinion

-just saw the link and they have the same understanding of the actual situation
    Last edited by SamY; 06-10-2010 at 05:14 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News