Video: The Latest on the New MAG Beta for PlayStation 3
Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has shared a PlayStation Eye video interview today covering the latest details of the new MAG (Massive Action Game) Beta v1.46 for PlayStation 3.
To quote: If you've been reading The Official MAG Blog, then you already know that [Register or Login to view links].
If you haven't been paying attention, or were maybe only in an earlier version of the Beta, you might wanna know what's been going on with the game. That's why [Register or Login to view links]'s Lead Designer CJ Heine dropped on by (via PlayStation Eye) to tell us about it.
So which sites are giving out entry codes for this extended Beta? Well, we are for one. As per usual, fan our Facebook page and/or follow our Twitter and we'll start giving them out later today.
But we're hardly the only option. Remember that [Register or Login to view links]? Head on over there to find out who else can hook you up.
Here are some more details on it from their blog: [Register or Login to view links]
As of this morning, we’ve updated the MAG beta to version 1.46. This upgrade brings a number of new things to the table, including:
* Our highly-anticipated 256-player Domination mode in addition to 64-player Sabotage.
* Reductions in the beta download sizes by more than 30%!
* Extensive tuning to the weapons for all three PMCs to better balance the factions.
* An updated experience curve for leveling that helps new and inexperienced players.
* A huge number of updates, revisions and fixes that reflect the feedback given to us by testers in previous betas
Another important bit of information to note is when the MAG Beta program will end – which will be at the strike of Midnight (Pacific Time) on December 5.