Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Killzone Trilogy Joins PlayStation Collection on October 23rd

Sponsored Links
    Sony Associate Product Manager Ken Chan has posted up a video today announcing the Killzone Trilogy is joining the PlayStation Collection on October 23rd, 2012.

Below are the details, to quote: Lock and load: the newest addition to the ever-growing PlayStation Collection library will be Killzone Trilogy - hitting stores on October 23rd, 2012 for $39.99 (MSRP).

Like the Collection line-up so far, the original Killzone has been treated with the signature 720p HD makeover, along with full Trophy support.

In addition to Killzone HD, the Trilogy also includes Killzone 2. Act 2 in the series brought an even more ambitious sense of scale, storytelling and action to the franchise.

Finally, the breathtaking last installment - Killzone 3 - rounds out the set. It's an endless cinematic warfare experience in one jam-packed bundle.

Not only will the Trilogy include the three games, but it will also include all the Killzone 2 and 3 multiplayer map packs free of charge. The full map package is as follows:

Killzone 2 Map Pack Bundle

• Steel & Titanium Map Pack
    • Flash & Thunder Map Pack
    • Napalm & Cordite Map Pack

Killzone 3 Map Pack Bundle

• Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
    • Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
    • Killzone 3 From The Ashes Map Pack

Check back often - there will be more news as we march toward launch.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WOW! Now this is a nice way to help people explore and appreciate the full scale of the Killzone franchise. Personally, i ranked among the top worldwide players in KZ2 and i'm even listed on the official Guerilla site in the awards for clans. But i'm not being biased here.

This is a really good game and you now have the chance to own all 3 for the price of one, which is why i feel cheated right now as i look at my KZ2 and KZ3 on the shelf in front of me, but hey, no regrets! Meet you all in the Warzone, which is the online multiplayer component of KZ. It's FANTASTIC!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News