Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Killzone 3 Open Beta, Multiplayer MP03 Bilgarsk Boulevard

Sponsored Links
    Sony Product Marketing Manager TJ Consunji has shared a new Killzone 3 Multiplayer MP03 Bilgarsk Boulevard video today alongside details of the KZ3 PS3 Open Beta!

According to the [Register or Login to view links] the Killzone 3 PlayStation 3 Open Beta for North America arrives on February 2, with the [Register or Login to view links] confirming the Killzone 2 Open Beta hits Europe on February 3, 2011.

To quote: In case this morning's Killzone 3 Multiplayer Open Beta announce wasn't enough to tide you over, here's some more Killzone MP goodness.

Here is video of Killzone 3's third multiplayer map, Bilgarsk Boulevard. When you play, remember to stick to the alleyways and building interiors because the long sightlines make crossing the boulevard a deadly proposition...

For more details on Killzone 3's 8 multiplayer levels, including MP03 Bilgarsk Boulevard and the MP05 Frozen Dam map featured in the Multiplayer Open Beta, check out the full briefing on [Register or Login to view links]. 30 more days...

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks a 100x better than Killzone 2 MP seems like they fixed the controls.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hopefully it plays a lot smoother than killzone 2 mp, i wasn't too impressed with that one at all but this looks like an improvement.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks like a generic grey fps, no thought required.

I'm not generally a fan of FPS's on consoles but this looks rather sweet. I'm reserving judgement until I get to play it but it looks like a vast improvement and might even be fun this time around.

KZ3 looks great!

Loved the first two, still play KZ2 online and loved the feeling of weight behind the guns, but have heard that they have tweaked it to be more COD like in weight. Will definitely be looking to be part of the Open BETA!

Can't wait for this game going to be one of the best this year!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News