Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Interview: Insomniac Games on Ratchet & Clank: QForce

Sponsored Links
    Sony Blog Manager Fred Dutton has recently interviewed Shaun McCabe of Insomniac Games who spills the beans on Ratchet & Clank: QForce for PS3 below!

To quote: While many popular franchises are happy to stick rigidly to their tried-and-tested formula whenever it's time for a new entry, the Ratchet & Clank series has never shied away from mixing things up.

This year's Ratchet & Clank: QForce - the tenth outing for developer Insomniac Games' dynamic duo - is no different.

Due out on both PS Vita and PlayStation 3 before the end of the year, it adds an intriguing - and, believe me, thoroughly entertaining - new tower defence element to keep players on their toes.

We bumped into Insomniac's Shaun McCabe at Gamescom last month and immediately thrust a camera in his face to find out more.

See what he has to say below, and then remind yourselves of the game's latest trailer.

Video: Interview: Insomniac Games on Ratchet & Clank: QForce

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    TBH, Future Tools was my first R&C game, and it made me an instant fan of the series. Haven't heard about this one until now, and the video is pretty generic for a game coming out in the next few months. Might have to wait for gamer feedback instead of a day one buy.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News