Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: InFamous: Festival of Blood with PlayStation Move Demo

Sponsored Links
    On this Halloween day Sucker Punch Productions Game Director Nate Fox has shared a video demonstrating InFamous: Festival of Blood with the PlayStation Move motion controller.

To quote: The response so far to inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood has been amazing, and we're thrilled people are enjoying Cole's new horror-themed adventure.

Just to add some digital chocolate to your Halloween haul we're putting up an insider movie to show off the coolest powers and enemies you'll go up against in inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood.

On top of that PlayStation Move is now part of the inFAMOUS world. You can play inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood with PS Move...and coming soon you will be able to play inFAMOUS 2 with Move as well via a free update. So check out the video and have a freaktastic Happy Halloween.

Stay tuned to [Register or Login to view links] and join our forums on [Register or Login to view links] for future updates on inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood.

Video: InFamous: Festival of Blood with PlayStation Move Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I haven't got around to downloading this add-on (that was decrypted by Duplex) but I can already tell that Festival of Blood will be awesome. Especially since Cole can now fly, but I think the move controller will be kind of crappy with this, but I'll give it a shot.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News