Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: InFamous 2 for PS3: New Karma Duality Trailer and More!

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Associate Product Marketing Manager Chuck Lacson has shared a new InFamous 2 PS3 Karma trailer video today and more, as follows:

Today we kick off the weekend with [Register or Login to view links]'s visit to [Register or Login to view links] and a new trailer where Cole is caught between two women. (That guy has it rough, doesn't he?)

New Karma Duality Trailer

So we've been talking a lot about the game's new Karma system the last few weeks. The Western interpretation of Karma (according to my good friend [Register or Login to view links]) states that performing positive actions results in a good condition and negative actions results in bad effect and situations.

In inFAMOUS 2, Cole will have new powers and will come across many crossroads. Ultimately, it will be up to you to decide the path you want him to walk. Look out for Cole's good and evil outfits, a sneak peek of a new faction he has to face, and a small taste of Cole's new [Register or Login to view links]!

GTTV visits Sucker Punch

Our friends at [Register or Login to view links] gave Sucker Punch a visit to find out more about Cole's new adventure, especially the choices he has to make, the sides he will take, and how your decisions will dramatically affect the story and the way you play the game. Peep never before seen missions and [Register or Login to view links] how Cole, Kuo and Nix use their powers together.

As always, thanks for the support and be sure to stay tuned here and on [Register or Login to view links] for more updates!

Video: InFamous 2 for PS3: New Karma Duality Trailer and More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am I the only one who is extremely psyched for this game!?

Infamous is on the same level as Uncharted, when it comes to how fun it is to play. I think Infamous 2 will bring out the popularity it deserves, and possibly boost it up to the same level of hype Uncharted 2 got. This and Uncharted 3 are my most anticipated games of the year

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News