Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: InFamous 2 for PS3: New Comic-Con 2010 Cutscene

Sponsored Links
    Sucker Punch Productions Senior Artist Edward Pun has shared a fresh InFamous 2 PS3 video cutscene today straight from Comic-Con 2010.

To quote: For all of our awesome fans who weren't at Comic-Con this year, I'm excited to share the first look at the 2D cutscenes from inFAMOUS 2 we debuted yesterday night.

As senior artist on the title, I work with the art teams to help production run smoothly and tackle the huge task of drawing every frame of our graphic cut scenes.

It's time consuming and a lot of hard work but, in the end, I hope InFAMOUS 2 will reflect our love for comic books and give fans the experience of being a super powered hero.

It means a lot to both me and the team to see all the love you have for InFAMOUS. In addition, we may have some [Register or Login to view links] panel highlights next week to share as well.

Before I forget, go and register on [Register or Login to view links] to receive an exclusive InFAMOUS 2 PS3 theme!

Video: InFamous 2 for PS3: New Comic-Con 2010 Cutscene

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Every time I see something from this game it seems better and better.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I feel this game is gonna rock ten times more than the first.

They changed back cole too. So he doesn't look like a douche bag now.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News