Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: inFamous 2 PS3: Morality Revealed, Meet the Companions

Sponsored Links
    Today Ken Schramm at Sucker Punch Productions has posted up a video dubbed inFamous 2 PS3: Morality Revealed introducing the companions.

To quote: Greetings from the [Register or Login to view links] Experience in London! We're excited to be at the event, and for the first time, reveal how our duality/morality system will work in inFAMOUS 2.

Karma moments from inFAMOUS are now represented by character-driven dialogue and 3D mocap cutscenes. Your conscience comes into play with the introduction of Kuo and Nix, two NPC characters.

Kuo is a NSA agent working to help Cole defeat the Beast. Nix is a New Marais native that grew up in the swamps around New Marias, whose hatred for Bertrand stems from witnessing him kill her family. She is your hedonistic guide that coaxes Cole into not thinking about the consequences of his actions.

There will be multiple crossroads where Cole will decide to follow Kuo's lead or give into Nix's temptations. Your choices will directly affect the gameplay by permanently remaining in the world. Whatever path you choose, remember that in inFAMOUS 2 you can always change your mind. It's never too late to look for redemption... or to say "to hell with it" and become selfish.

Attendees of the show will get to go hands on with the Good or Evil version of the "Save Kuo" mission. Two allies. Two plans of attack.

A choice to follow Zeke's plan and get the help of the captured police by taking out the convoy guarded by the Militia, then assaulting the Militia compound with the army of cops to free Kuo. Or, side with Nix and her destructive plan to ram a trolley filled with explosives through the front gate. The choice is yours!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, a long waiting AAA title ! Exclusive for our lovely PS3. Played the predecessor and really enjoyed it. A very good game which is worth to buy !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this game is on my buy list. i really enjoyed the first installment and look forward to the new challenges and varied gameplay of this sequel. i wonder if we will have to beat the sequel twice for all the trophies too.

I don't need all the trophies.. Whats for ? Win a prize ? Anyway, I will play this one but too many games to finish at first.

What I found to be easy was that at certain points where you had to choose a fate, be it dark or light, I would make two saves. In one I would choose dark and then play again and choose light. Or you can make many save profiles right before a mission and just go back and and play those missions until you unlock the certain trophy.

Which was easy seeing how when you made a choice you got said trophy. That way you would not have to play every second of the game a second time. But I loved it so I eventually played it multiple times.

i think infamous 1 was an excellent game and i can't wait to this one comes out... will buy for sure.. only wish i still had my copy of infamous 1 to play as i never quite finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    I don't need all the trophies.. Whats for ? Win a prize ? Anyway, I will play this one but too many games to finish at first.
    i go for the trophies for friendly competitions with friends. and yes, sometimes i do win a prize for getting more trophies in a certain amount of time. we usually bet beer or <====>~~

Banned User
    This is a definite buy for me, however I'm not too sure about the new voice actor for Cole, he just doesn't sound as 'gritty' or badass. I just recently re-played Infamous and loved every minuet of it, but you can really tell the differences in the old and new VA with this trailer.

Hopefully the VA for Cole in this trailer is just a 'stand in' until the real VA comes around to do recordings.
    Last edited by leukotic; 02-03-2011 at 01:54 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News