Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Hitman: Absolution on PS3 Shows Stealth and Combat

Sponsored Links
    IO Interactive Community Manager Nick Price is here with a new video previewing Hitman: Absolution on PS3 that showcases both the Stealth and Combat features below.

To quote: [Register or Login to view links] has been on quite a ride with the first demo of Hitman: Absolution - touring the world with the code, showing it off to hundreds of thousands of excited people.

The response was so overwhelming, we decided to release the full playthrough a few weeks ago. And now, after having captured two of the most busy gentlemen on the team, we are following up with a new video to ensure everyone gets the full experience.

Join Game Director Tore Blystad and Gameplay Director Christian Elverdam as they take us all behind-the-scenes of the award-winning Hitman: Absolution, with a full 17-minute commentary version of the "Run For Your Life" playthrough.

The commentary will let you learn first-hand what it takes to create a living and breathing world. The aim is for the fans to gain new insight into the creation and ambition for the game and get a taste of what players can expect when they enter the mindset of the original assassin: Agent 47. We hope you will enjoy it!

Video: Hitman: Absolution on PS3 Shows Stealth and Combat

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    love hitman, been waiting ages for a new one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am Hitman, been wondering where I have been for a while, all the way from my beginning in no. 1 til now!

This is the engine they should throw in GTA and wow ! would that be phat! Having a whole city, a watch (tick tock), different places Hits go and should track them and see the best time to hit - now that would be a game

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News