Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Hitman: Absolution for PS3 - A Personal Contract

Sponsored Links
    IO Interactive Community Manager Nick Price has posted up a video today dubbed A Personal Contract on the upcoming PS3 video game Hitman: Absolution.

To quote: As the team behind the latest adventures of the deadly Agent 47 is getting ready for Christmas, we're excited to share a great new trailer with our much-beloved PlayStation community.

After having killed his long-term ICA handler Diana Burnwood, the original assassin finds himself tied to a personal contract, which leads him to the Rosewood Orphanage in Chicago. Here, he finds himself in the midst of a brutal raid by a gang of vicious and callous criminals who are looking for the same thing as 47.

The trailer explores crucial aspects of the storyline of Hitman: Absolution and sets the scene for a very unusual mission for 47, which will force him to look deep into himself.

As we continue to delve deeper into the storyline and features of Hitman: Absolution, puzzle pieces left in this trailer will begin to make sense as they are put together and we get closer to that all-important question - why did 47 kill Diana?

Video: Hitman: Absolution for PS3 - A Personal Contract

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've never played a Hitman game, I would get this game but it seems to continue the story from the game before this one a lot so I don't want to be confused on what's going on.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News