Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: High Velocity Bowling PS3 Ships Today with Move Support

Sponsored Links
    Team RamRod's Brandon Akiaten has confirmed that High Velocity Bowling for PS3 ships today on Blu-ray with PlayStation Move support.

To quote: Over the last few years, lots of High Velocity Bowling add-on DLC has been released and we've collected all the content in one convenient Blu-ray Disc package, including over 20 unique characters and themed alleys, trick shot packs, and other fun content.

In addition, the game also supports stereoscopic 3D and PlayStation Move functionality included on the disc to really simulate a genuine bowling swing. The game's a blast to play and lets up to four friends play offline, or go head-to-head online to see who the better bowler is.

If you already own the original High Velocity Bowling game on PSN, you can get the PlayStation Move add-on functionality for free if you are a PlayStation Plus member. If you aren't a member of PlayStation Plus, don't worry: the PlayStation Move add-on is planned to be released in the near future.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you live in the UK, the patch has been live in the store for about a week now and is free.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where are the other 10 or so events like Wii Sports Resort - you know the game that came out for the Wii a long time ago? Well there'll probably be enough cattle to buy this at full price anyway...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you are going to buy this game just for move, dont buy it. (I did and I regret it). It is not a true one to one game. I mean, you will not be swinging your arm to throw the ball. It is the same as you are using a dual shock controller, point and click but with the move controller. The move edition is just a scam for this game.

Banned User
    Can someone upload the patch from PSN for the EU version. I got the latest update but it doesn't work with move. I think it needs the actual move patch and as I cant get on PSN to get it can someone upload it.

Thanks

I wonder where we can buy cheap 3D glasses for PS3 ! Cause for party games we need to get so many 3D glasses.

Smile

i got the patch for free from EU store.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News