Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Heavy Rain PS3 Trailer Hits Japanese Store with Spoilers

Sponsored Links
    Today a new Heavy Rain PS3 trailer (below) has hit the Japanese PlayStation Store, and it includes both some awesome orchestral scores and spoilers as well.

While checking the latest teaser from Quantic Dream, keep in mind all of the footage shown is in-game.

To quote: "We'd warn you that this new trailer for Heavy Rain is filled with spoilers. Thankfully, it's in a language you probably don't understand: Japanese.

With Quantic Dream's PS3-exclusive thriller arriving in Japan next month (quite possibly before America gets the game), this trailer is packed with enough dramatic moments to make us run to Japan to get a pre-order."

Video: Heavy Rain PS3 Trailer Hits Japanese Store with Spoilers

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just can't wait for that game to be available here!

I don't understand why there is no release date for America though

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    I don't understand why there is no release date for America though
    [Register or Login to view links]

check that link out, it says Feb 16th

It seems great, since i'm assuming the game is more focused on the storyline instead of just graphics. Too bad it's all japanese and i cant understand the dialogue , would be nice with english subtitles!

They should make more games with great storylines and drama like that. It would keep players hooked till the very end.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News