Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Heavy Rain on PS3 Surpasses the One Million Sales Mark

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Product Marketing Manager Jefferson Dong has revealed that Heavy Rain on PS3 has surpassed the one million sales mark today alongside a video, as follows:

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to announce that since its launch in February, Heavy Rain has hit is millionth mark in sales worldwide! Congratulations [Register or Login to view links]!

Praised by [Register or Login to view links] for its gripping storyline, thought-provoking themes, innovation and engaging example of non-linear storytelling, it's no surprise that more than a million gamers agree.

Don't believe us? If you haven't played Heavy Rain yet, then take a look at the following trailer highlighting the award-winning, critically-acclaimed, and one million unit-selling Heavy Rain!

In addition, the only true way to experience what makes Heavy Rain so unique is to download and play the PSN demo for Heavy Rain straight from the PlayStation Store.

We hope you're enjoying Heavy Rain, and the newly released Taxidermist Level (available on PSN for $4.99). But, if you're looking for more, continue to check back here on the PlayStation.Blog for the latest updates!

Video: Heavy Rain on PS3 Surpasses the One Million Sales Mark

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Definitely good sales for a niche title. Even better since it's only on PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would say one of the best graphically games ever made together with GOW3.

I wonder if any other of the million customers was so dissatisfied that they completed the game in 8 hours that they got a full refund.

The game is great but it needs to be the same price as a dvd.
    Last edited by SUBTAGIOUS; 04-14-2010 at 03:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ya it probably did take 8 hours for a single play though, but there are many multiple endings that I'm still working on the game.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News