Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Heavy Rain Goes Gold, PS3 Demo Coming February 11

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Product Marketing Manager Jefferson Dong has announced today that Heavy Rain has gone gold, and revealed that a PS3 demo is coming on February 11, 2010.

To quote: It's official! Heavy Rain has now gone gold in North America and is off to manufacturing. This PlayStation 3 exclusive, psychological thriller will be available at retail on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 (mark it on your calendar).

Don't forget to pre-order your copy now so you will receive the first chapter of [Register or Login to view links] (upcoming downloadable-only episodes for Heavy Rain) at no cost, and you'll be able to download the first chapter once you've picked up your copy of Heavy Rain.

Otherwise, all others will need to pay $4.99 per chapter and won't be able to download until a month later - more info to come on Heavy Rain Chronicles.

In addition, we are also confirming that the Heavy Rain demo will be available in North America on Thursday, February 11, 2010 (mark it on your calendar) for download from the PlayStation Store.

The demo will allow players to play two chapters from Heavy Rain, featuring Norman Jayden, an FBI agent brought in to help local authorities track down the Origami Killer, and Scott Shelby, a private detective hired by the families of past victims of the Origami Killer to find the serial killer.

And finally, enjoy the new trailer for Heavy Rain!

Video: Heavy Rain Goes Gold, PS3 Demo Coming February 11

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very excited about this game.

This should be a true "your actions effect the story" games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I simply can't wait for this game to come out.. I preordered it a month ago!

I'm looking forward to the demo on the 11th.

I think this may be something my wife could really get into, she likes murder mystery type books, games and movies. Not sure if I would have the patience, but I will certainly be buying it either way.

Interesting... Well this very same day a new God Of War III trailer will be released too.. Looks like a nice day for ps3 news!!

I think this game is unique and will be a great game for Sony's Exclusive Catalogue. I cant wait to play it, along with Dante's Inferno, God of War 3, White Knight Chronicles, SSF4 and Bioshock 2. There are too many games out from now to March lol. PS3 sales will go through the roof when God of War and Final Fantasy Versus XIII are released - not to mention all the other RPG's coming out, for 2 years we had nearly no RPG's and now we have lots of choice.

Big Grin

Wow that's not too far away.. I can't wait for the game ^^ It looks stunning so far.

This is one of the games that will blow your mommas socks off!

After watching the newest trailer I might actually buy this game, looks pretty unique.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News