Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Halo Legends is Hitting PS3 in 2010 on Blu-ray Disc

Sponsored Links
    The CNET article (linked above) entitled "A Halo Release That Will Be Playable on the PS3" is rapidly making Internet headlines today, however, it's a bit misleading.

If you consider watching a Halo movie as 'playing' it on the PS3, then yes it'll be possible next year.

For the rest of us, [Register or Login to view links] has announced that the movie will be coming out on Blu-ray disc, meaning that we'll simply be able to watch it on Sony's PlayStation 3 console.

To quote: "The announcement was made at the 2009 Comic-Con in San Diego. The series will be available for download via Xbox Live this fall. According to Blu-ray.com we can expect to see this on Blu-ray sometime in 2010, so there will finally be a disc labeled Halo that will play on the PS3 for all the Halo fans.

However, since the Xbox 360 doesn't support Blu-ray, it makes you wonder if Blu-ray is in the 360's future? Or maybe the next-gen Xbox?"

Those interested can check out the Halo Legends - The Babysitter preview from Spike TV below.

Video: Halo Legends is Hitting PS3 in 2010 on Blu-ray Disc

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its an anime? thats so badass, cant wait untill it comes out, i mean we have 1 halo release , looks awsome i'll buy it, classic halo nerd turned ps3 fanboy.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope that there will be Halo game on ps3

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News