Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Guerrilla Games Presents The First Killzone 3 PS3 Trailer!

Sponsored Links
    Guerrilla Games Producer Aryeh Loeb has just posted up the first official Killzone 3 PS3 trailer video today via PlayStation Blog!

To quote: As you are probably aware of by now, Killzone 3 was announced last week. The sheer volume of positive feedback and enthusiasm we've received from you since then has been nothing short of overwhelming.

While it's wonderful to get such feedback on your first showing, we're hoping to top it in the upcoming weeks. To this end, I'm happy to announce that we've prepared not one, but two Killzone 3 trailers for your viewing pleasure.

First off we have a dark, stylish teaser trailer that highlights our new brutal melee combat system. It goes live now in conjunction with the new release of [Register or Login to view links] Web site.

Killzone.com now has a Hub for all the hi-res, hi-def Killzone 3 content that you would ever want.

Secondly, the first official gameplay trailer is right around the corner. Pretty soon we will be showing you a first glimpse of the in-game action Killzone 3 has in store. So keep an eye out!

Don't miss out on either of these trailers, and remember to stop by Killzone.com frequently for the latest Killzone 3 news!

Video: Guerrilla Games Presents The First Killzone 3 PS3 Trailer!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's actually a good trailer.. this new game restores and looks a lot better than the second which had disappointed me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by LIL935 View Post
    It's actually a good trailer.. this new game restores and looks a lot better than the second which had disappointed me.
    Looks a lot better? Disappointed you? Wow, we're probably not talking about the same Killzone 2 game..

Quote Originally Posted by daveribz View Post
    Looks a lot better? Disappointed you? Wow, we're probably not talking about the same Killzone 2 game..
    I totally agree with you. Killzone 2 is an absolute marvel of what the PS3 can run and an exceptional quality game that showcases what can be achieved nowadays. Until today, there has never been a game that has impressed me so much and for so long as Killzone 2. I have over 800 hours in total on Killzone 2. Over 750 hours just on Warzone (Killzone 2's online) which is the most fantastic and amazing gaming experience ever.

Killzone 2 also won best PS3 game of year in 2009, along with a very long list of various distinguished awards. Just a few weeks ago, before announcing KZ3, KZ2 won the Ivor Novello prestigious award for best game soundtrack.

And now with KZ3, this is going to get much better? It's like trying to improve heaven.

I don't know that I'd say that it's like improving heaven, but it's definitely close as far as war games that don't have typical soldiers.

I'm looking forward to hearing a full list of upgrades on Kz3 from its predecessor, I wanna know if it'll be a great sequel such as kz1 to kz2, or if it's gonna deserve a half-energized face palm for being as small of an upgrade as MW1 to MW2.

Either way, we know one thing for sure: the graphics on this game will be better than anything from 2009 or before without question, and even if it is a lot like kz2, it'll be a necessary buy

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News