Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2 for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Today R*Q has officially posted up trailer #2 showcasing Grand Theft Auto V for the PlayStation 3 console with details below!

Grand Theft Auto V, commonly shortened to GTA V, is an upcoming open world action-adventure video game being developed by games developer Rockstar North, and published by Rockstar Games.

The game will be the first major title in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), and a continuation of the fictional universe that was introduced in that game.

The fifteenth game in the series overall, GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California.

A rendition of Los Santos was previously featured as one of three cities in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, released in 2004.

According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V is destined to be their biggest open world game to date. The game will concentrate on "the pursuit of the almighty dollar". A highly anticipated game, Grand Theft Auto V was officially announced on 25 October 2011, but it was a further year before the release window of Q2 2013 was announced.

The debut trailer for the game was unveiled on 2 November 2011. The first demo of the game was revealed to press on 11 October 2012. Release date: Q2 2013

New Grand Theft Auto V trailer. Here it is.

For more info on Grand Theft Auto V, visit [Register or Login to view links].

Video: Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2 for PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nothing special really. I was expecting some real gameplay of GTA V. Still 5 months to go, what a pain!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow wee where have you been i need you in my life

Doesn't look like a good game at all. More of the same. Still in development but graphics aren't very good.

If they want to keep us in suspense of what the actual gameplay looks like they're doing a great job of it so far. The characters seem to be decent though.

Don't know what to say about GTA V... But IV was pretty good.

My God I Look forward to play this Thurs 5th Opus my fetish with big sounds and key WestCoast french Touch Bahhhhhh its going to smash

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News