Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Trailer, Revs Up for E3 Expo 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony Senior Product Marketing Manager Stephanie Yoshimoto has shared a new Gran Turismo 5 PS3 trailer in preparation for the GT5 E3 Expo 2010 next week.

To quote: I know everyone is anxious to hear more about is Gran Turismo 5.

Last night, GameTrailers and Spike TV unveiled the latest Gran Turismo 5 trailer in their hour-long pre-E3 special. The trailer features some brand new footage of the game's gorgeous cars and detailed, realistic tracks.

Even if you didn't catch it, you're in for a treat because here is the full version of the trailer, featuring a retrospective of [Register or Login to view links] through GT4 and all-new footage of Gran Turismo 5.

If you've been a fan of Gran Turismo, you may recognize some of that classic footage from back in the day. Since it first released on PSone, Gran Turismo helped to revolutionize the racing genre of video games, and this year, Gran Turismo 5 will set the bar even higher as the most realistic and comprehensive racing experience - and it's exclusive to the PS3.

Stay tuned to the PlayStation.Blog and the [Register or Login to view links] for the latest information on GT5 in the coming weeks.

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Trailer, Revs Up for E3 Expo 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    I hope its so good. GT4 is a good game for the PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I dunno if GT5 will be able to capture NASCAR as well. I think that their engine for damaging cars isn't strong enough to match the realism of a crash in NASCAR so while i see why they added NASCAR it won't compete with what the actual NASCAR game offers in that aspect.

GT2 was the last good GT to me, GT5 does look nice though, we'll have to see if it's ever released.

gt5 prologue is one of the most realistic racing games i've ever played! i just bought me a racing seat for this game. i think the final version will be the god of racing games!! nascar is not important to me, driving in a circle can be done by a 6 year old, the only things iam looking into it, is gt itself and the rally mode. it will rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicodude908 View Post
    I dunno if GT5 will be able to capture NASCAR as well. I think that their engine for damaging cars isn't strong enough to match the realism of a crash in NASCAR so while i see why they added NASCAR it won't compete with what the actual NASCAR game offers in that aspect.
    Which "actual" NASCAR game are you talking abuot anyway?

The one EA makes and I am not saying I'm a fan of NASCAR i'm simply saying that i think GT5 should've added NASCAR into the game because it won't be able to accomplish being as real

Very good trailer, i look forward to see the cars out after all these images. Sony again did good work despite the long wait!

Question

does anyone know if your able to customise your cars peformance-wise like the original gran turismos? Not having that ability in the game just kills it.

GT5

Ok so now everyone knows that GT5 will use 3d tech and the new move, but 1 quick question will we be able to play GT5 non-3d I mean normally on any lcd ??? or we have to upgrade or equipment ??

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News