Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Time Trial Demo Physics Glitch

Sponsored Links
    Grave from GameTrailers has shared a GT5 video highlighting a humorous physics glitch in the recently released Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Time Trial Demo.

Of course this isn't the finalized GT5 PlayStation 3 game, so there are indeed bound to be glitches in a Time Trial demo.

To quote: "Definitely looks like an unintended physics glitch to me. Those little markers are obviously not bolted to the ground, since the first one moved, yet the second one ramped an entire car without even touching a wheel.

I started hitting those distance markers and I noticed.. the collision detection on those are not only completely off, but extremely exaggerated. If you tap one, the go about 20 meters and I would see the car make a little hop.

I'm sure there's plenty of touching up to do with the engine still."

Check out the video below!

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Time Trial Demo Physics Glitch

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin mariokart beware

Sponsored Links
    that's no way near as funny as the forza 3 car standing on its nose, but still quite "mariokartish"

Sponsored Links

Tred Tred Tred

Sponsored Links
    Man ten hours on my new ps3 no sleep.. dbz, naruto, bleach and other crap all i want to do now is get some iso's on my ps3. forget bleach for the ps2 i want the new one with muramasa and ichigo hollows version two, and yes the dang physiscs suck on the demo for time trail everyone knows that.

You want ISOs on your Ps3? Try some Ps2 loader, as Ps3 games aren't going to be "ISOable" ^^ until quite some time...

I really hope GT5 will handle better than the demo.
    This game needs to be as playable with a controller as it is with a steering wheel.

i didn't like it! it seems the same as prologue

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News