Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Races Into Stores Today, New Trailer

Sponsored Links
    While GT5 PS3 hit the Internet a few days back, today Producer Chris Hinojosa-Miranda has announced that Gran Turismo 5 for PlayStation 3 officially races into stores today and shared a new launch trailer!

To quote: Christmas has arrived a little early for all you GT fans across the world with today's release of Gran Turismo 5!

That's right, it's been five years in the making and it's finally here - the most realistic and comprehensive driving experiences in one of the most highly-anticipated games ever released. And what better way to spend the 4-day weekend than diving into the world of Gran Turismo 5 head first?

To celebrate today's release, check out our new GT video with never-before-seen footage of the game.

Not only will you be able to play with over 1,000 licensed cars from the world's top manufacturers, race on more than 20 tracks with over 70 variations of famous world circuits, city courses, snow and dirt, and original environments popular to fans, but experience new features BRAND NEW to the franchise.

These include real-time car damage, dynamic weather effects, kart racing, access to select NASCAR cars, a Course Maker and of course, robust online community features. And did we mention that all of this is also compatible with awe-inspiring stereoscopic 3D right out of the box?

The [Register or Login to view links] features an incredibly in-depth look at all of the features the game has to offer, and see the more pictures like the stunning ones below taken with nothing more than the in-game Photo Mode feature.

And... don't forget about GT Academy coming here to the US! For more details on Gran Turismo 5 and GT Academy, click [Register or Login to view links].

Finally, below is the official GT5 UK launch trailer.

Video: Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Races Into Stores Today, New Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I love Gran Turismo 5...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sure beats Mario Kart...

I don't think people realize this game took nearly 6 years to make and it only has just over 200 Premium cars (these are modelled from scratch, 400000 polys) the rest are from GT4 (high rez models a lot less than 400000, they use textures to make it more detailed like vents and stuff) and they even reused GT4 tracks and fixed them up, though they did make all the cockpits and there isn't 1000+ individual cars typical GT there are like multiple versions of each car.

Does look hot though.. just thought I would put that out there as its not what I expected, I was led to believe this would be the dogs bollocks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News