Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Gran Turismo 5 - GT5 Nights PS3 Trailer is Available

Sponsored Links
    A fresh Gran Turismo 5 (HD) PS3 video is available today dubbed GT5 Nights courtesy of Torgo via [Register or Login to view links].

Just before the weekend we saw some similar (but offscreen) leaked GT5 footage, however, it has since been removed unfortunately.

Gran Turismo 5 is set to feature around 1000 cars and over 20 total track locations, with variations bringing the number of unique circuits to 70.

Designer Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed that he aims to achieve the 1000 car milestone, but actual details on the number of cars in the game currently range between 950 and 1000.

To quote from the video's caption: "The new Night Racing trailer for Gran Turismo 5 from the God of War 3 disc. Enjoy!"

Video: Gran Turismo 5 - GT5 Nights PS3 Trailer is Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So here it is, yet another GT5 trailer. They always look so good but lets not forget how bad the latest GT academy's graphics were and the gameplay for that matter. How about Polyphony stop delaying this title and get it released so we can see if this game is all its being hyped up to be. Will they release it this year infact?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    So here it is, yet another GT5 trailer. They always look so good but lets not forget how bad the latest GT academy's graphics were and the gameplay for that matter. How about Polyphony stop delaying this title and get it released so we can see if this game is all its being hyped up to be. Will they release it this year infact?
    Yeah, I agree. It's starting to become a little worrying with the amount of times the game has been delayed. It seemed almost certain for a March 2010 release and then it was delayed. Now it's not expected to be released until September 2010 sometime.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NoChanceinHell View Post
    Yeah, I agree. It's starting to become a little worrying with the amount of times the game has been delayed. It seemed almost certain for a March 2010 release and then it was delayed. Now it's not expected to be released until September 2010 sometime.
    Yeah, but with Yakuza 3 and God of War 3 coming this month, I am actually glad it got delayed. And if it really come in September, I'm sure it will be like Sept. 25-30. It's already cold outside at this time, so it's no problem to constantly sit in front of the TV and play ^^

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News