Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: FromSoftware PS3 Exclusive Another Century's Episode: R

Sponsored Links
    Rumored to be a PS3 exclusive, Namco Bandai and FromSoftware have recently updated the [Register or Login to view links] with details on their latest game dubbed Another Century's Episode: R.

Additionally, a new CGI trailer (below) for the mech game is now available via YouTube user PS3NAVI.

To quote: "The game, which is very unlikely to come out of Japan, features a mechs from a variety of anime series, including the various Gundams, Macross and Code Geass.

It also looks like this will be yet another PS3 exclusive, as the Web site only shows the logo for PlayStation and mentions only the PS3, with a vague release date of 2010."

Enjoy the video guys!

Video: FromSoftware PS3 Exclusive Another Century's Episode: R

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    With render scenes that ugly I don't expect much from that game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, with render scenes we dont see nothing! some in game footage will be nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    With render scenes that ugly I don't expect much from that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by proskopina View Post
    yes, with render scenes we dont see nothing! some in game footage will be nice!!
    Obviously none of you two have played the 3 previous Playstation 2 releases. They are excellent mecha action games, and I really do expect a lot from ACE R.

Quote Originally Posted by kablooey View Post
    Obviously none of you two have played the 3 previous Playstation 2 releases. They are excellent mecha action games, and I really do expect a lot from ACE R.
    I've played A.C.E 3 on the Ps2 and the quality is super!! the only down side is that it was Jap and no subs...

I hope for it to come out in english but either way I cannot wait for this to come out so I can play it. I have such fond memories of this series especially playing the co-op mode with my brother.

if they want to sell this have to come in english, about the render scenes i have to see on my tv.

Even if it does not come out in the U.S. at least the ps3 is able to play in from japan on a U.S. ps3.

I can't help but looking forward to it ... even though I didn't play any of the previous incarnations.

btw: Even though my Japanese still sucks: I'm pretty sure the text in the video (and JP wikipedia too) reads "summer" 2010 for the (planned ) launch of this title.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News