Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Free Realms on PSN Today, Voice Chat and PS3 Trophies

Sponsored Links
    Sony Online Entertainment Lead Designer Stephen Bokkes has made available a video announcing that Free Realms hits PSN today and includes Voice Chat and PS3 Trophies.

To quote: Today, as a PS3 gamer, you should ask yourself only one question: where can I race a demolition derby car against my friends, build a fun house for my friends to come play in, battle monsters as a stealthy ninja, own a parrot and talk like a pirate, raise a dragon pet that poops hot coals, and ride a rainbow unicorn off into the sunset?

Starting today, the answer is [Register or Login to view links]! That's right, [Register or Login to view links]'s popular online virtual world makes its way to the PlayStation Network today and you can all play it for FREE.

Free Realms is the first casual, free-to-play MMO ever to be offered on the PlayStation Network and definitely has something for everyone to play, adventure and experience.

Players can take on endless amounts of roles including ninjas, warriors, or wizards, while participating in a variety of activities such as adventuring for treasure, playing a soccer game, decorating their player house, or even entering a demolition derby!

If you are seeking a totally different challenge, you can participate in minigames and quests that include decorating your player house, constructing a maze, or exploring the terrain on the back of a cool T-Rex Ride.

Much like the PC and MAC versions, Free Realms on the PS3 features the fun minigames, robust player housing system, adventure, and exploration that millions of gamers have come to love.

The PS3 version adopts the console's interactive capabilities: You can now use voice chat to communicate with your friends at the coolest dance parties and earn Trophies in combat instances or for completing collections. Be on the lookout for hidden Trophies while you're at it!

If I've piqued your interest, download Free Realms for free from the PlayStation Store and immediately immerse yourself in a rich fantasy world perfect for sharing with family and friends. Join us and be a part of a whole new online gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 in a world where you rule!

Video: Free Realms on PSN Today, Voice Chat and PS3 Trophies

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm gonna try this haha..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks interesting.

Not entirely true though - there are at least other two Free MMOs on PS3I know of for a while (although released in Japan only or at least initialy) - one of them being Angel Love Online.

Someone hasn't heard of PlayStation home.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News