Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: First Look at the Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony Senior Brand Manager Adrian Arnese at Square Enix has officially unveiled what first [Register or Login to view links] two days back, a peek at the Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 Trailer!

According to ScrawlFX, the [Register or Login to view links] has also launched as well.

To quote: "At Square Enix's 1st Production Department Premier press conference in Japan, the company's announced that Final Fantasy XIII-2 is in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

A trailer was shown where we see Final Fantasy XIII protagonist Lightning in armor crossing swords with an unknown, purple-haired man.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is being directed by Motomu Toriyama, who also directed the first game. It's currently being simultaneously developed for both platforms. No ports. It will launch this year."

Please look out for more information as soon as we can share it with you.

Video: First Look at the Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the news Tidusnake666 as I know you submitted this previously, but I didn't expect Sony to take a day and a half longer to actually announce it... and sadly, without any further details yet. Anyway, +Rep for beating Sony hehe!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was actually Square-Enix's Conference so I guess, Sony was quite unaware of such announcement.

Anyways, thanks for approving!

And yeah, Lightning looks really badass in this trailer
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 01-20-2011 at 09:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nice, I like it, but Versus' trailer blew me away, too bad the trailer was only 360p.

both games are gonna be good, people cried about 13 but I enjoyed it...

I was furious when they decided to cancel the PC version of FF13 at the last second because they estimated they would make almost as much profit if it were console exclusive because most who wanted it would buy it regardless of the platform. I would put Squarenix on my boycott list along with Sega if it weren't for the fact that I'm crazy and therefore collect the FF series.

This made my DAY, no no way this made my whole YEAR!!!

I just hope it doesn't turn out like FF X-2.. That was horrible, I'm also waiting on versus I love that dark theme they have going on and the battle system.

Last scene is reminiscent of FF8 between squall and seifer, which is never a bad thing

FFX-2 was awful so I just hope that SE has learnt from that mistake!

thx for the vid and hopefully it turns out good not like FFX-2 but can they actually the continue the storyline...

I love Lightning..

This is some great news. Let's hope they deliver, and not postpone it to 2012.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News