Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was kinda sad when 13 ended, just because I would really like an RPG that always has new things to do and discover, so i'm kinda happy about this but as has been posted already - lets hope this isnt a repeat of X-2. You just know a super special edition is in the works which any hardcore fan will buy.

Guess we'll see how it turns out soon enough!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it just me, or does this story in these 2 games make everyone want to kill themselves?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    13 is not one of my favorites ff, but i'm excited to see how this xii-2 turn out, wonder how the gameplay gonna be (i like 13 battle gameplay, but hate the leveling system)

I'm playing ffxiii. I must say it's different, but it's still an epic game. Looking forward to xiii-2.

I freakin love Lightning, she was def one of the best FF characters yet.

FFX-2 was a game that I couldn't have pacience to finish. The same applies for FFXIII. Following the logic, I think this will be another horrible game.

As I'm a fan of FF games, I will play it anyway.

It looks beautiful like the first one and im sure it'll be emotional like it as well.

on a side note, im still itching for a FF7 1080p remake! like the new abe's oddysee and stranger HD remakes that are being worked on!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News