Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Battle in Valhalla PS3 Trailer Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today Square Enix Senior Brand Manager Adrian Arnese has made available a new Final Fantasy XIII-2 Battle in Valhalla PS3 video trailer for fans below.

To quote: Powerful forces collide in a mysterious land, in this epic cinematic CG trailer for the forthcoming complete sequel to FINAL FANTASY XIII.

Three years after the events of Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning, the protagonist of the original game, has disappeared into an unknown world.

Her younger sister Serah Farron, a returning character from the original title, and a boy named Noel Kreiss attempt to find Lightning.

Due for release on 3rd February 2012, FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 will take players beyond time, beyond fate and beyond imagination!

Video: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Battle in Valhalla PS3 Trailer Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would be awesome, if it'd come with E3 NOR flahser bundle for $99

The game hits Japan in December, and for the rest of the world it is due for 31th January (US) and February 3 (EU)
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 11-23-2011 at 06:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm a sucker of the highest caliber for the main series FF games, so I'll probably pre-order this despite knowing fully well how hard SE/MS have shafted the fans especially with FF13.

i'll pre order 1 if you can make it happen.. LOL i like your style mate... LOL

i'll buy this game anyways.. haven't really started ff13 yet.. only got past those 2 motorcycle sister things.. LOL

You still got a long way to go..

Thanks for the news !!

Nice. Looks real stunning but I read they didn't change the gameplay and I really hated the battle system in XIII so this will not be top priority for me.

Same here.

Cool video, as usual. Considering i played with FFXIII maybe 2 hours then got bored, i will buy it 2nd, 3rd hand uber cheap for sure.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News