Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Final Fantasy X/X-2: SD vs HD, Pre-Order for Art Book Edition

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix Marketing Coordinator Luke Icenhower posted up a video comparison today on Final Fantasy X/X-2: SD vs HD alongside pre-order details for the Art Book Edition below!

To quote: Hey everybody! I know you're all excited about FINAL FANTASY X / X-2 HD Remaster, so it brings me great joy to announce that, in very limited quantities, those who [Register or Login to view links] the game on PlayStation 3 for $39.99 will receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition art book package!

I'll go ahead and wait for you to stop jumping up and down or tweeting your friends.

Now on to the fun part! We're offering you several pieces of original concept art from the early development phases of FINAL FANTASY X and X-2 over ten years ago, lovingly bound in a beautiful 24-page art book package. I mean, just look at that thing! It's so gorgeous...

But that's not all! We've also gathered quotes and commentary from several of the original development team members, including a special message to you, the fans, from Producer Yoshinori Kitase himself!

In case you're not in the know, FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster will be available on PS3 for $39.99 and includes the original FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 from PlayStation 2, on the same disc and remastered in gorgeous High Definition.

These are based on the International Versions of the game which were previously only released in Japan and Europe, and you won't have to wait long because it's coming to you soon!

Pre-order now for your free upgrade to the Limited Edition art book package, and follow us on [Register or Login to view links] for the latest information hot off the press!

Video: Final Fantasy X/X-2: SD vs HD, Pre-Order for Art Book Edition

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is REALLY cool! Whats the release date on this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Preordered

BLITZBALL!!! Here I come.

When is going to be real final game gonna released?

Sigh, somehow I have a feeling I'll have a hard time resisting ordering it. I still have my original copies of every FF game including X with their original boxes, maps, manuals and all. FF 2 (4), missing 3 (6), 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 is an MMO, 12, 13, 14 is an MMO... with them being collector's editions when available.

Simply emulating it at HD resolution may have worked well enough for a play through these days but it looks like the HD remaster actually added some improved textures. I suppose by this time they've learned so many tricks to manage to squeeze in textures in that tiny amount of memory they have to work with. So do I emulate my PS2 version at 1080p and get complete smoothness, or play the PS3 version and get 720p and lag, but better textures... I think? I honestly haven't ran FFX at high def in an emulator in a long time, are those improved textures?

Edit - Now that I actually look at the video, of course they are, they look like completely new ones.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 07-11-2013 at 03:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm still hesitant about ordering PS3 version or Vita.

On one hand - this game have a great mobility potential, especially X-2 (it seems so to me - I've enjoyed P4 Golden on vita more than original Persona 4 on PS2)

On the other hand - PS3 version has both games on a single disk.

Hopefully, I have some time to think lol

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News