Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Fight Night Round 4 Legacy Mode for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Fight Night Round 4 drops next week for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but G4TV has already been putting the game through its paces.

In the video below they show off the game's improved "Legacy Mode", which starts off with the boxer's first amateur tournament and follows him throughout his entire career.

You can also elect to play this mode as one of the real world boxers, by the way.

To quote from the video's caption: We take Fight Night Round 4's improved Legacy Mode for a spin in the (almost) first 15 minutes of the game. We skip character creation and the first two fights to bring you the semi-finals and finals for the first tournament.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

demo

Sponsored Links
    i played the demo last night for this, DEFINITELY in my list of things to buy.. along with UFC 09'. i dont know if it was my ps3 acting buggy or the demo, but my 1p controller didnt allow me to walk around the ring, only punch? anyways, graphics looked very realistic, got paquio down to every last tattoo detail

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News