Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Dungeon Defenders Hits PSN with PS Move & 3D Support

Sponsored Links
    Trendy Entertainment Founder Jeremy Stieglitz has shared a video reveal today confirming both PlayStation Move and PS3 3D support for Dungeon Defenders on PSN.

To quote: [Register or Login to view links], the new swords-and-sorcery action game, is coming to PSN this winter!

Let me introduce you to the basics of what DunDef (as we affectionately call it) is all about. Inspired by the cooperative antics of Castle Crashers, along with the careful interplay of strategy and tactics in [Register or Login to view links], DunDef is a definitive genre hybrid: cooperative tower defense and online role-playing action bonanza!

Whether you're playing locally (in one-to-four player split-screen) or online (which also supports split-screen), DunDef puts you in control of one of four unique Hero classes, tasked with defending your 'Eternia Crystals' against increasing waves of 'toon-fantasy baddies.' To achieve this you'll upgrade your Hero's statistics, develop unique new abilities, and collect & upgrade an arsenal of weapons & equipment, and even raise your own pets.

At any point you choose to, you can decimate the tide of creatures spewing forth from the 'Creep Spawners" when building your defenses across the map. Unlike most tower defense games, however, you won't just sit back and watch your defenses annihilate your foes.

In DunDef, you jump directly into the action, and hack up tons of enemies with your beefed-up hero alongside your allies. Among the variety of enemy types (with their various attacks & behaviors), are huge mini and full on boss monsters arriving to support their cannon-fodder minions.

There's lots more we'd love to tell you about, including the intricacies of each Hero class, the powerful upgrading system & the Mana Bank, and the various game modes including a campaign, survival and challenge missions. All in good time... for now, we should also mention that the game fully supports Sony's awesome 3D TV (stereoscopic) technology, and the PlayStation Move for an immersive experience!

Meanwhile, we encourage everyone to check out the "Features" section at [Register or Login to view links] to learn more, along with more preview coverage soon. We hope to see you all online in the realm of Etheria this winter on PSN.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gaming in 3D on my panny VT25 is so visually stunning. I don't care what game it is as long as it has stereoscopic 3D support I'll buy it. Love y'alls website. Thanks for all the great info.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    fairly sure this is dungeon defense which is free with udk lol.. great game either way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just finished watching the video and I have to say I'm impressed with this style of gameplay.

It seems like it's a cross between a tower defense game, Fat Princess, and Dungeon Keeper (which i love all three of those). Just hate we have to wait so long to get it.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News