Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Download the Lost Planet 2 PS3 Demo, Save the World

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has shared a video today showcasing the new Lost Planet 2 PS3 demo, to quote:

This week we dropped by [Register or Login to view links] HQ to test out multiplayer on the PS3 version of Lost Planet 2, as well as get [Register or Login to view links] answered. There's a video featuring exclusive footage and your answers below.

We also found out that Capcom is doing something pretty cool: if 1.5 million of you gamers download the upcoming multiplayer demo (available April 22nd), [Register or Login to view links]. Easy enough, right?

So why are we telling you this today, when the demo won't be live for 3 weeks? Because Capcom is giving some gamers a headstart on that download (which means you may be able to start playing it now).

Head over to [Register or Login to view links], where you can enter to win early access to the demo. Strike out there? Stay tuned to our [Register or Login to view links] account; we'll be giving out some more download codes later today.

Video: Download the Lost Planet 2 PS3 Demo, Save the World

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does it work on firmware 3.15, or do we have to update to the latest firmware to try it out?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works fine on 3.15 for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    Works fine on 3.15 for me.
    Thanks for the hint

It should be thrown in that you have to also sign up as a member of Capcom Unity in order to sign up for the demo. Not a big deal, but I'm one of those type of people who don't want to sign up for one thing, in order to get another. Yet again this is all going for a good cause, so there shouldn't be any complaints.

Nice looking demo. I'll download it.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News