Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Demon's Souls Co-Op and Devastation Gameplay

Sponsored Links
    Over the weekend GameTrailers has made available a Demon's Souls Co-Op and Devastation Gameplay video.

Being a King's Field fan since the first PlayStation console, this is one PS3 title that piques my interest.

The video reveals some new in-game footage from Demon's Souls, and for those curious the official PS3 release date is slated for October 27, 2009.

To quote from the video's caption: Swords and sorcery show off co-op, pvp and many areas from this dungeon crawler. Check it out below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks awesome

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMG this looks like a must-have for me. I've seen people mentioning this game on forums, but never realized what kind of game this was 'till now. This kinda reminds me of Diablo 2 on the PC. Which is a good thing.

Own Region free english version -review-

I actually own a region-free version of the game that is in English (most of the manual is in Chinese) The game is really fun and extremely hard (takes many tries to even get past the first level). Your character will usually dies in 1-4 hits depending on enemy and your character's skills and level. Overall the game takes a lot of devotion to beat but, that just makes it that much more satisfying when you do. Right?

Co-op and PVP

In online mode you can play cooperatively by summoning blue phantoms. Blue phantoms are other players with reduced health that will help you finish a level in order to gain their body back and collect some souls (which act as currency) along the way. PVP mode acts in a similar way but instead of having blue phantoms helping to regain their bodies you have a red phantom invading your game in order to kill you and regain it's body. you can become either type of phantom when you are in soul form and have the appropriate items.
    Last edited by Billopage; 06-22-2009 at 11:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question

So, does this game really have no shadows? The characters look like they're hovering in mid-air to me...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News