Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Debut Split/Second Trailer for PlayStation 3 Available

Sponsored Links
    As promised, last night's episode of [Register or Login to view links] brought the first look at Pure developer Black Rock Studio's upcoming racing title, Split/Second, for the PS3.

To quote: Keighley's ominous warning seems accurate - it appears to be trying to give Burnout a run for its money. However, rather than participating in high-speed (probably illegal) street racing for your own amusement, it looks like Split/Second will be placing your automotive exploits in front of an enraptured televised audience.

Split/Second will also add a neat gameplay element hinted at in the trailer - it looks like players will be able to "trigger" destructive events on the track in order to impede their opponents (or themselves, if they're not on top of their respective games).

Watch the [Register or Login to view links] if you want an example. The developers promise further info about the game next Wednesday.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Post nice footage

Sponsored Links
    Hi great post, not 100% sure on the graphics for ps3 or xbox to be honest, im a pc nerd and find it less painfull using a pc then consoles. my daugter who is 5 has the wii and thats about as close as i will get but then again minds can be changed

regards
    and peace out

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Assuming that's in game footage and not just pre-rendered it could be an interesting game.

Having said that I think Burnout is an awesome game and just heaps of fun to screw around in, I would like to think there would be a big "screw around" factor in this game... but looks like it could be fairly scripted.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News